Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tai Chi Changes too!!!

A change that I am not looking forward to. It looks like I am going to have to drop my tai-chi class on Monday nights. It is a conflict of timing with my new EMT class. Spoke to my instructor and we are going to try and work something out so I can learn the last few moves of the second set. That was where I left off right before the foot surgery. he teaches at a senior center in a nearby town and I might be able to get the last few moves there. I will probably have to actually join a club or something in order to continue on. It has been far to beneficial to quit now. I like it too much. I hope with all this new scheduling that I am able to fit it in. When there are things that are good for you, you shoulkd try to always make time for thewm in your life. I am really going to try and move things around to make time for this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! You've got to make time for something that means so much. This is why I am still in school, even though my body is not enjoying the added work and stress. To me, it's worth it.

Mixter