Saturday, August 15, 2009

One for Our Team!



Looks like the Iowa Atheists and Freethinkers were able to score one for the team!!


The ads that had been on the sides of the city buses about a lack of God had been taken off and then the group was able to get them put back on!! Good for them. If every church in the state and town is able to advertise I don't see any reason why another group can not put their signage up as well. Besides I think the sign is funny! "Don't believe in God? You are not alone." Funny stuff.

I have actually contacted the United Coalition of Reason
to see what it would take to get a group started up in the college town where I live. I think that it would be very well received. I'll let ya know how that works out!! Maybe we can get some good signs on our local buses!!

No comments: