Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Looks Like We Made It

Yesterday afternoon it became official..... I am an EMT for the state of Ohio!!! I passed. They no longer give actual scores, it is either pass or fail. In another week I will be mailed my patch. Tomorrow I have a job interview and things are moving along quite nicely. I also found an ambulance company that is hiring and they have a good reputation. I know of several guys that work for them as well as diff cities as EMT's. So, I may work for Hudson, and AMR and keep the coffee mega giant as just a few days a week so I can hang on to all those "grande" coffee shop "perks". I am still amazed that somehow I contain the knowledge to either save your life and/or deliver a baby. It boggles the mind.

4 comments:

What If There Is dog? said...

Whoot Whoo!Way to go,Dharma!I am so proud of you.Congradulations!You will make a great EMS person.Great job:-)

Esteban said...

Congratulations Dharma. I see potential for some good blog material coming from your adventures as an EMT.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!

You are a winner! I'm so proud to call you my friend!

Mixter

Dharma said...

Thank you one and all for your encouragement & always well wishes!!!!!!!