Thursday, July 02, 2009

Who's Blue







It has happened to many before me. It must just be my turn. I am blue. In a nasty funk. As a matter of fact I believe that I have hit a new low. I have had several drinks and have been under a blanket watching a terrible Lifetime movie. Complete with all the terrible actors that have maintained their careers on this network.

Even though I asked for the promotion at work emotionally it is wreaking havoc right now. Some asshole almost made me cry the other day. Over a stupid cup of coffee!! Can you imagine? Because I could not hear his order, over the grinder, steaming milk and other 20 people in line, he got really nasty and for some reason it just nearly brought me to tears. I have been such a hormonal pile of mush these last two weeks!

My patience has been very short and I can hardly tolerate anyone I work with. My kid is making me crazy and John is close to his final days at work. The adjustment to the pay cut has been drastic and I am not sure how it will work with unemployment. I had really hoped that things would turn around before it came to this. Alas......... reality rears its ugly head! Change is hard.

No comments: