Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Facebook & Jesus





I just found out that there is something repugnant to Jesus about Facebook. I know there are many who are not fond of the social web site, but I had no idea how high it went.

I heard on the news that many people were doing this and then someone I work with jumped on the bandwagon. I guess I am just furthering my quick passage to hell and eternal damnation.

Where the hell is the connection???? When did the "powers that be" send the declaration down that they were displeased with our social networking? That they care about what we "like" and "dislike"? That if we "LOL" at the wrong joke we will be damned?

It just makes me shake my head. I can't understand how it could be further from what the original intent might have have been.

No comments: