Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Choice - Pro Choice


Yesterday was the 30th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. I was busy working and did not have time to blog, but I did read many articles and editorials about the subject, as well as many blogs. There are often many facts presented as reasons NOT to be for our choice, but no matter what they might be, and as a woman you may consider them all, but the ultimate CHOICE comes down to US!! If we are not capable of doing our own research or looking into it ourselves then maybe someone should help you, but for those of us that are well informed and able to do so, the CHOICE SHOULD be ours to make and ours alone!!!!

I do not want politicians, legislators, clergy, pharmacists or any of the like to tell me what I can do with my physical being. I have been given the ability to reason and decipher things in a logical manner, so let me.

The section of articles, over at AlterNet, are fantastic and if you have some time you should take the time to read them. It IS now and should ALWAYS be my choice.

No comments: